- Adato Vocational Services, Inc. - Vocational and medical management services and consulting. Based in Florida.
- Affirm Able Action Associates - Providing transition plans, ADA compliance consulting, and related expert testimony. Based in Vashon, Washington.
- Beacon Rehabilitation Services Inc. - Life care planning and integrated expertise for personal injury cases, based in Michigan.
- Beverly Alfeld - Services for matters including individualized education programs, due process, and independent academic performance evaluations. Based in Illinois.
- Bill K. Richardson, Ph.D. - Expert in the field of occupational disibility and rehabilitation, evaluating capacity to work and income potential.
- Frederick Prescott M.D. - Disability insurance claims consultant for attorneys and physicians. Located in California.
- Jonathon Z. Schuch, M.Eng., P.E. - Licensed professional engineer, with expertise in biomedical engineering, medical and rehabilitation equipment, assistive devices, and disability issues.
- Life Care Services - Assessment of issues critical to injury claims resolution. Based in Montana.
- Life Expectancy Inc. - California-based experts in the field of life expectancy.
- Lori Elliot Machlus - Certified life care planner, assessing the needs of patients with chronic medical conditions. Marlton, New Jersey.
- Med-Legal Services, Inc. - Nationally certified life care planner, based in Texas.
- PRC Vocational Testing Center, Inc. - Vocational rehabilitation firm offering services for life care planning, career assessments, and analysis of lost earning capacity. Based in Oklahoma.
- Rehabilitation & Re-Employment, Inc. - Experts in catastrophic case management and rehabilitation. Located in Rhode Island.
- Rehabilitation Services, Inc. - Expertise in forensic economics, vocational rehabilitation, ergonomics, and the ADA. Based in Florida.
- Richard Strauss - Assessing vocational and rehabilitation issues of disabled children and adults. Based in Virginia.
- Stephen J. Morewitz, Ph.D., & Associates - Conducting comprehensive disability evaluations in the areas of social, family, occupational and educational functioning. Offices in California and Illinois.
- Superior Rehabilitation Services, Inc. - Private disability management, case management and consulting company. Located in Michigan.
- Vocational Diagnostics, Inc. - Arizona firm, providing medical and vocational analysis, and damages assessment services.