- Advanced Document & Handwriting Examination Services - Board certified document and handwriting examiner, offering international services for civil and criminal matters. Based in Texas.
- Alamo Area Forensics Labs - Forensic document examiner and handwriting expert in San Antonio.
- Alliance Forensic Services - Document examiner, based in Escondido, California.
- Anagraphics, Inc. - Providing forensic document examination services, from offices in Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Bradford Associates - Certified court qualified handwriting and document examiners with a laboratory in a secure facility west of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Catch-A-Thief Forensic Examiners - Court qualified document examiners provide analysis of documents for matters including harassment, forgery, embezzlement, and fraud cases.
- Chessa Roth, CDE - Examiner of disputed documents, credit cards and anonymous writings. Serving attorneys, law enforcement, public agencies and private parties. Westlake Village, California.
- Dennis J. Ryan - Forensic document examiner, based in Merrick, New York.
- Emily J. Will - Forensic document examination and handwriting identification services, from a certified document examiner based in North Carolina.
- Jalbert and Associates - Questioned document and handwriting identification services. Rome, New York.
- James A. Black - Questioned document examiner and handwriting identification expert, based in Lake Forest, California.
- MaryAnn Czermak, PhD - Forensic and questionable document examiner, based in Palo Cedro, California.
- Paul A. Osborn & Son - Forensic document examination and expert testimony for matters including handwriting and signature identification, altered documents, typewriter, photocopy and fax identification, and obliterated writing. Based in New Jersey.
- Riley, Welch & Associates - Forensic laboratory specializing in the scientific examination of questioned documents. Based in Lansing, Michigan.
- Robert G. Foley - Forensic document examiner, specializing in handwriting and signature comparisons.
- Shiver & Nelson Document Investigation Laboratory, Inc. - Forensic laboratory specializing in the examination of handwriting, forgery detection and other questioned document problems. Woodstock, Georgia.
- Terry Davenport C.D.E. - Document examination, investigations, exhibits, and forensic testimony for questioned document cases. Dallas, Texas.