- Audiolex - Forensic examination and analysis of tape recordings and text evidence, including speaker identification, tape authentication and enhancement. Offering services in the United Kingdom and internationally.
- Charles M. Salter Associates, Inc. - Accoustical consulting and audio-visual system design service, based in California.
- Forensic Audio Analysis - Forensic audio analysis service, based in Kansas.
- Forensic Audio Lab - Offering tape analysis and authentication, voice identification or elimination, certified transcription, enhancement, and audio surveillance evaluations.
- Forensic Communication Associates - Specializing in acoustics and recorded evidence, including speaker identification, and tape authentication, enhancement and transcription. Based in Gainesville, Florida.
- Joel Charles - Florida consultant, offering computer analysis, ambient noise reduction, and voice identification, for litigation in state and federal courts.
- Owl Investigations, Inc - Audio-video processing laboratory, based in New York, with digital capacities signal processing and voice identification.
- Poza Consulting Services - Expert services for audiotape authentication, voice identification and elimination, acoustic identification and transcription of noisy recordings.
- Spencer Research Limited - Consultant forensic scientists and expert witnesses, based in the United Kingdom.
- W.S. Ataras Engineering, Inc. - Audio forensic services consisting of recording enhancement, transcription and authentication. Based in Maryland.