- Arthur A. Tracton - Experienced chemist, based in New Jersey, providing litigation support and expert testimony.
- Atlantic Analytical Laboratories, Inc. - Independent commercial laboratory, experienced in analytical chemistry. Located in New Jersey.
- Chemir/Polytech Laboratories, Inc. - Providing chemical and polymer analysis and testing services. Based in Maryland Heights, Missouri.
- Davis Chemical - Services in the areas of chemical forensics, industrial consulting and litigation support. Based in Illinois.
- Donald Halpern, Ph.D. - Organic chemist, based in New Jersey, with experience in pharmacology.
- Dr. JF Wright, PhD - Expert in chemical and nuclear processes, environmental regulatory issues, systems analysis, project due diligence and feasibility. International experienced, with offices in Odessa, Texas.
- E. B. Nauman & Associates - Offering consultation and expert testimony relating to chemicals, plastics, and polymers. Based in New York.
- EMSL - Offering materials testing and characterization, failure analysis and related services. Based in New Jersey.
- En Tox & Associates - Chemical safety and toxicology consultants, based in Mill Valley, California.
- Goldstein Consulting Company - California chemical engineer, offering services relating to biotechnology, pharmaceutical processes, food ingredients, agriculture, and process and product safety.
- Mass-Spec Analytical Ltd. - Mass-spectrometry services, and expertise in substances of abuse. Located in the United Kingdom.
- Melvyn Kopstein, Ph.D. - Federal court qualified expert in calculating past chemical exposures, silicone and polyurethane medical devices, and superfund. Based in Maryland.
- Murtagh and Associates - Experts in distillation for beverage, fuel, and industrial use. Located in Virginia.
- Raymond L. Brandes, Jr. - Experienced manager in chemicals production and process risk management. Based in Louisiana.
- Structure Probe, Inc. - Offering materials characterization, failure analysis, and polymer characterization with microscopy. Based in Pennsylvania.
- Sunstorm Research - Providing expert witness and consulting services for problems involving advanced polymer technology and chemical analysis.
- Whitehurst Forensic Consulting - Litigation consulting and trial testimony for cases involving trace forensic chemical analysis of such materials as explosives, plastics, lubricants and other materials found at crime scenes. Based in Bethel, North Carolina.